Their favorite part was passing out the candy .
I carved a pumpkin and so here I am displaying it.
Most people thought it was a rhinoceros but if you look at the positive space, you can see a vampire about to bite a human girl. Yeah, I'm still obsessed.
10 comments:
oh. no. you. didn't. !!
you are hilarious, and i am very impressed with your pumpkin art!!
i was trapped handing out our candy last night so i couldn't come and visit. rowan's little monkey costume was too cute.
WOW. That is just totally impressive!
I just can't believe you carved that! Wait a minute... was it like a stencil? Be honest...
Ok, ok, it was a stencil. Thanks a lot for taking away the impressiveness. But I had the idea, or at least my friend Robin had the idea to add the Twilight wording, which was also a stencil. There. It's all out there.
Haha! It took me a second but then I saw it- totally cool! I'm looking forward to the movie soon (though trying not to have too high of expectations in case it's just ok)
You've got talent Emily! I can't believe I have no memories of you carving fab pumpkins at Ricks...perhaps this was a latent talent then. The kids are too cute!
Such a sexy pumpkin...
Good job on the pumpkin!
that is spectacular! reid and i are dying here!
your boys look adorable in their costumes, and you're looking so cute in your blue sweater, lady!
Ha ha. Still very awesome! Good job! P.S. I might see you at Christmas! I guess everyone is gonna be in Utah, so I'm trying to convince Nate to make the long drive. We'll see. Are you going?
Post a Comment