
My best friend moved last week. I'm feeling really sad. Over the past year I became such great friends with Robin and we had such fun together, from our endless play-dates and girls night outs to giggling and swooning together for way too many months over a certain book series. I even decided that if our religion still practiced plural marriage, I wouldn't mind if she were the other wife. Was that a little too much? I can never tell.
So now Ryan is gone to L.A. all week and will be there at least every other week for the next while and I'm feeling alone and missing friends. Does anyone want to come to Vegas? It's sunny and 65 degrees all winter!
Also, I just read a really heart-breaking book, The Memory Keeper's Daughter which was a good book, if you like feeling completely depressed the whole time reading it. Can anyone recommend a light, fun love story?
6 comments:
I have an oldie, but a goodie, if you are into the 1800's English type. It's called Arabella, by Georgette Heyer. Cute, light, fun romance.
Are you still ignoring my recommendation of My Sister's Keeper? jk. Well, it's a heavy one too, so maybe give it a few months. The movie with Cameron Diaz doesn't come out until next summer, so maybe you should wait.
I've got Mys Sister's Keeper on hold at the library, geez get off my back! Jk, and I'll get Arabella too. Thanks Mel.
Dude! I just read that and it is SO sad, and kind of erie (sp??), isn't it? I felt so sad for all the characters at the end. :(
And now I'm sad for you too, since your friend moved away! Hey--maybe you could post something happy for a change!
;) JK
ML
so sad.
we need to start playdates again. we should probablly have a couple every week so kristen can come too.
I miss you too! :(
Wish I could come over and visit!
Post a Comment