I started working at Papa Johns last month. I'm a delivery driver and I really like it actually. It's an easy little night job and the tips are pretty good out here. And eating all the mess-up pizza is great, I'm not even sick of it at all yet!
I'm glad you like your new job. I'm with Steph. It's probably similar to delivering flowers. Everyone is so glad to see you. People seriously HATE to see me. All day long I hear about how they hate getting their teeth cleaned. I thought I was providing a servous. Guess not. At least Tripp appreciates me right now. Oh wait, he doesn't either. AHHHHH!
Steph- I haven't seen any wild parties... but I get to see a lot of beautiful homes, I deliver in a nice area with country clubs and mansion communities so I like that. But my first week some teenage kids robbed me- they grabbed the pizzas and ran:( That was in a nice area too. Terds. But overall it's a good job.
Elise- Yeah, seriously. I needed a night job so Ryan could watch the kids and doing the math, this seemed to pay the best, so while it's not the most glamorous job, it's easy and gives me some cash. I miss you too!
4 comments:
that would be nice. tips and free pizza! plus you make people's day by arriving with dinner. Do you see any wild parties?
Seriously? I'm considering that. Gotta do something while Brad's still in school.
I miss you, Emily. Wish we were close. Geographically speaking.
I'm glad you like your new job. I'm with Steph. It's probably similar to delivering flowers. Everyone is so glad to see you. People seriously HATE to see me. All day long I hear about how they hate getting their teeth cleaned. I thought I was providing a servous. Guess not. At least Tripp appreciates me right now. Oh wait, he doesn't either. AHHHHH!
Steph- I haven't seen any wild parties... but I get to see a lot of beautiful homes, I deliver in a nice area with country clubs and mansion communities so I like that. But my first week some teenage kids robbed me- they grabbed the pizzas and ran:( That was in a nice area too. Terds. But overall it's a good job.
Elise- Yeah, seriously. I needed a night job so Ryan could watch the kids and doing the math, this seemed to pay the best, so while it's not the most glamorous job, it's easy and gives me some cash. I miss you too!
Post a Comment