Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween


We had a great Halloween.  Here's Rowan with his pumpkin.

I got to help in Maclaren's class for their party, which was really fun:)

On Friday night we carved pumpkins with some friends.  Rowan wanted his to look like a baby pumpkin and Mac did his almost all by himself.
We ate yummy pumpkin chili, sipped hot cidar and had a good time.
Now here's the boys after our trunk or treat last night.  
Rowan wore his Spiderman costume just about everyday in October.  Mac wore his Venom suit almost as much.  They loved everything Halloween and I did too.  I'm a little sad it's over now.  But on to Christmas!

3 comments:

mom said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. Loved the carved pumpkins. Way to go Mac on your carving abilities. (But remember, don't take knives to school. You will be expelled. Then you will be on national news. And on and on.) And BTW, if no one wants that Twix on the ground, I want it!!!

Stephanie said...

i love that they wore their costumes all October. how fun when you have kids. halloween came and went without me giving much thought. i didn't do anything halloweeny, nor ate any candy! they're such happy boys!

Ashley C said...

I love all the kids dressed up in his class. Halloween is so fun with kids.