We had such a nice time spending Christmas with my family. It was way too short.

The boys waiting patiently to start opening presents.

Mac received the Wolverine Claws he'd been wishing for.

And Rowan got the piano he wanted.

I loved spending time with my sisters and mom in the kitchen cooking up yummy stuff.


Here we all are outside.

Hanging out in downtown Fort Worth.

Mac and Rowan enjoying the show at Medieval Times.

Playing with grandpa.

Rowan's favorite present, besides the piano was MY new camera. I knew that would happen. So here's one of the pictures he took on the drive home. Notice Ryan's white nuckles as he navigated the snow storm. So now we're home.
3 comments:
I really enjoyed spending time with you and your family last week. We need to do it more often!
We missed you guys in Utah this year, but I'm glad that you had a good time with your family. I love the map with all the details of your trip, and I really do feel for you with all the delays, we didn't have any problems traveling this year(knock on wood).
I'm glad you guys could make the long drive to Texas. It was a good week. I hope you dont mind- but I'm going to steal some pics from your blog. I didn't take as many as I should have. :)
Post a Comment