Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Not Cool

I hate Las Vegas in the summer. I swear, humans were not meant to survive in these conditions. We're going crazy being stuck inside all day. I wish I had a summer house in Washington.

I've been missing my old hometown of Gig Harbor lately. It's so beautiful there. I want to move back someday.

7 comments:

Fronica said...

Wow, hang in there with the heat! I'm over here in England wishing it wasn't as rainy and dark.
The picture of your hometown is beautiful! I can see why you miss it!

Ashley C said...

I'm really sorry, Em. I would be dying in that heat.

Yeah... can we all go in on a summer house in Gig Harbor? If we all chip in, it wouldn't be so bad. :) I miss that place all the time.

Elise said...

Hey. I'll go in on a house with you too. I haven't been there in way too long.

Elke said...

I still live here. Why did you all go away? Where are all my friends. Oh, and get that house on Bainbridge. It's awesome.

Beth said...

That is really hot, I'm not looking forward to that heat this next week when I'm there for vacation. We might stay at the hotel all day...in the pool, you all are welcome to join us!

Rachel said...

AH I hear ya. I wish we could take a vacation for the entire month of August to seattle. Even though it's not as hot as vegas, I am dyin - esp when it's over 100 - and esp. with this dang humidity and stupid mosquitoes. Best of luck!!

suzanne said...

i want to jump in that water right. now.