Last night Ryan came home from work early, like at 6:15!! It was awesome. We sat out on the back patio and talked and played with the kids and it was so nice. He's been working insanely long hours lately and we don't get to see him much so when he's home it's such a treat. He snapped these pictures of Maclaren and Avery...
Then Mac turned into a superhero I guess. That other kid of ours was around somewhere. Oh yeah, preparing his talk for Sunday.
I love your pictures. They capture the moment so well. I'm glad you had a great night. I look forward to visiting you guys when I move there in September. You captured your boys' different personalities perfectly. :)
7 comments:
Awww fun pics. Looks like some deep doctrine Rowan is preparing to teach. We sure miss you all.
I love your pictures. They capture the moment so well. I'm glad you had a great night. I look forward to visiting you guys when I move there in September. You captured your boys' different personalities perfectly. :)
I agree with Stef. Mac being wild (and looking EXACTLY like Avery) and Rowan studying and cooking. SO Rowan!! I love that kid.
i just noticed that rowan is wearing the ever present black outfit in those pics. that kid. why does he love it so much?
:)
the evenings have been so nice now that the wind is gone. your kids are darling.
I love the pics of Rowan. So cute that he was preparing a talk. :) And the cookies... "Loom Mom, isn't is fabulous?" Ba ha ha. JK
*look*
Post a Comment