Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hey Peeps


I want one these right now! I'm the only one in my house who likes Peeps so I usually don't buy them, but maybe I will for this :)

I'm also drooling over these Barbecue Chicken Legs... I think I'll make them this weekend.

From Pioneer Woman. Yum.

And aren't these cute?
From Our Best Bites.

And these would make such fun spring table decorations.
From Martha Stewart.

Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Ashley C said...

Peeps are disgusting. You'll realize it soon enough. :) Those chicken legs look delish though. Last week me and Paige made those exact cupcakes from Our Best Bites. Very cute.

Ashley C said...

I have to admit though, those S'mores look really good, even with the Peeps in them.

Emily Alexander said...

Yeah I want to make those cupcakes too. Peeps are good for the first two bites, then it's just too much sugar. I like to eat just one each Easter.

Melanie said...

those cupcakes are adorable. too bad i had already bought the stuff for the "eggs and grass" otherwise i would have done the little chicks. i love the table decorations. so cute and simple.

Melanie said...

totally did the chicks cupcakes and they turned out cute. they didn't really get eaten though. oh well, i will promptly take care of that.