Friday, April 11, 2008

Quick recap of our life so far...

We're enjoying Maclaren and Rowan, now 3 1/2 and 1 1/2. They are quite a handful but lots of fun too. Ryan's firm is going well and I'm home with the kids most of the time.

In January, 2007 Ryan graduated from Law School and we moved to Las Vegas, NV to start a law firm! Here we are at the June '07 Commencement Ceremony.

In August 2006, Rowan was born.


In September 2004, Maclaren was born.


In July 2003 we headed off to Cambridge, MA where Ryan attended Harvard Law School.

We graduated from BYU-Hawaii in 2003. That's Thomas S. Monson in the picture, but it's a little washed out. He said I was pretty:)

Ryan and I met in 2001 at BYU-Hawaii, dated and married that summer.

3 comments:

suzanne said...

welcome to your newest addiction! i'm so glad that you have entered the blogging world. i love the recap and such a cool picture with the PROPHET! awesome.

Ashley C said...

I love your blog Em! Very cute! Its true- this is very addicting!

Katt said...

I'm soooooo happy that you've taken up blogging! Welcome! I can't wait to read all about the going-ons in your exciting life!