So a friend and I had a Modbe party last night. They seriously have the cutest, most flattering clothes ever. They are just a tad bit pricey:( But luckily, we invited a ton of people who spent a lot of money, so we got a sweet hostess discount! If you are searching for a great swim suit this season, check out modbe.com- now if only I had the body to go with the swim suit, ugghh. I hate dieting. Eating large portions of delicious food just makes me so happy. There must be another way...
April 2020 Calendar Pages
5 years ago
2 comments:
I love modbe swimwear too. I am going to order one. When I figure out that secret of eating and having a great body, I'll let you know. I actually don't mind working out, but I adore eating way more. So pretty much it just balances out... I workout in order to eat more. But that doesn't help with the losing weight part...still working on that.
Yes, these swimsuits are the best! I didn't know anything about them until my sister came to visit last month. She had the CUTEST swim wear. She told me they were Modbe suits. I'm definitely gonna have to pick me up a few of those when we move to utah.
Post a Comment