Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Want to win some cool stuff?

A friend of mine started this fun blog- it contains book reviews, recipes, and new product reviews. The best part is that they get the companies to donate the products they review, and they give them away each week! Check out their blog to find some cool new products and you just might win one!

citruslist.blogspot.com



Another friend of mine has a very cool baby product website. She sells chic baby blankets, car seat covers, diaper bags, shoes, jewelery, etc. She's holding a blog contest right now- if you visit the site and click on Blog Contest, you can enter to win $25 towards items on her site.

www.mydesignerbaby.com

2 comments:

Ashley C said...

How does your Designer Baby friend get those products? Does she make stuff herself? I really want to start some kind of small business. I'm always looking for ideas.

Heather said...

Hey this is for the last comment! I am the friend with the baby designer site and no I do not make the items. I go to trade shows and contract with designers to be able to sell them on my site. This products are found in upscale boutiques. They really are dreamy baby items!

Thanks for the post, Emily!