Sunday, May 18, 2008

104 degrees in the shade


It's going to be 104 today. I took the kids for a walk this morning at 7:30 and it was already hot. Now I'm sweaty and tired and I know it's only the beginning. I don't know if I'm ready for another Vegas summer!

5 comments:

Ashley C said...

Yikes. Its been around 90 here lately and I'm getting nervous! I can't believe its already 104 there. We basically skipped Spring here. It went from like 50's to upper 80's in just a couple weeks. Weird.

suzanne said...

and the best is yet to come!

Katt said...

Oh what do you do in the Summertime when... it's way too hot to go outside? :) Get out the Popsicles, I suppose.
Hope you're finding some sort of way to keep cool!

Robin said...

I think we have a lot of pool playdates in our future. We can make it if we band together! We won't let the weather keep us down!

carie said...

hi guys!
I am glad I don't live in Vegas, but wish I could join Emily for those girls nights out.
i hope all is well.