Friday, June 13, 2008

Playgroup


We had a little playgroup at the park today. I love the water features that most of the parks here have. The boys have endless fun running through the fountains. And evidently Maclaren has a new girlfriend.

5 comments:

carie said...

look at all those cute toddler bellies.

mom said...

ummm it looks like Rowan might have a girlfriend too. I'm just saying...
But who wouldn't want to be friends with 2 of the cutest boys in Las Vegas.

Ashley C said...

Hee hee. I love Mac's face. It looks like he needs to have a DTR talk with his new girlfriend. I don't think they're on the same page. Cute boys!

Rachel said...

awww how cute. looks like Mac's not complaining :) those parks look fun!

Ashley C said...

I didnt know you if were a consultant or not, but I thought it sounded good. jk