Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Play in the Mountains

We went up to Spring Mountain Ranch last night to see the play Beauty and the Beast. It was so fun and so nice up there. It's in Red Rock Canyon, just outside of Vegas, but it's a lot cooler and feels a million miles away.
The production was really good and the kids enjoyed it.

We got front row seats too. Everyone lays out blankets in the meadow or brings lawn chairs and a picnic dinner. We went with two other families. Even though the kids were up until 11pm, it was worth it.


The kids really did have fun, despite their faces!

6 comments:

Ashley C said...

That looks like fun! I can't believe how different Mac and Rowan look. They don't look like brothers at all. Its so interesting how that works. I'm so anxious to see how our next baby will look... we'll see in a few months.

JM Inc. said...

Emily, the production looks like so much fun it gets me excited to go to Palmyra next month. Jonathan and I are taking the girls to campout for the Hill Cumorah pageant. I seemed to have missplaced your contact info., so I'd like to invite you to visit our blog, canyoucope.blogspot.com to catch up on our latest news! How are things going with the hubby's law practice? How exciting to be in business for yourself. We wish you all the best!

Elke said...

Hey Emily. I just discovered you and had fun catching up! Aren'e blogs great? Ours is elkerushton.blogspot.com.

Robin said...

That was such a fun night. We should go again and see the next play as a group date or something (leave the kids behind this time cause I don't think they'd be into Aida).

The Busby Family said...

THat looks like fun. I can't believe how big your boys are getting, they are sooo cute.

Nat said...

I remember doing that once when we lived there. Its great! Hope you are surviving the summer there!