My little Maclaren is in Preschool! I can't believe he's so old. He loves his little class and is such a good student:) It's just one day a week, but he loves it.
you sent the invite to your blog a long time ago, and i'm sorry i've never commented but i couldn't resist on this one....that face that mcclaran in making is so classic. i love it! erin
5 comments:
WHAT A CUTIE!!! I adore him!
what a cute smile. I can't believe he is getting so big. How did his first day of pre-school go?
MOM
aww, he's such a cutie!
I can't believe he's old enough for pre-school. such a cute picture of him!
ok,
you sent the invite to your blog a long time ago, and i'm sorry i've never commented but i couldn't resist on this one....that face that mcclaran in making is so classic. i love it!
erin
Post a Comment