Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I just found this fun blog that is giving away
tons of cool products, including beautiful
Twilight charm bracelets--

I hope I win one!

Check it out:
http://fabulousfunfinds.blogspot.com/





I want this one...

These earings just make me laugh.

This one has Jacob's wolf and Edward's diamond heart charm, for anyone truly obsessed:)


Speaking of Twilight, I really don't like the new movie poster- I mean, why are Edward's eyes red and what's with that face? He looks so much more beautiful in other pictures. Oh well, that won't stop any of us from seeing the movie...


2 comments:

Katt said...

I'm with you on the poster... yuck! I'm excited for the movie but a little hesitant... I'm afraid it's gonna be dumb- but there's only one way to find out! My fingers are crossed that they'll be as good as the books. Three cheers for Twilight!!!

Ashley C said...

I will be buying those earrings for sure. :)