Monday, December 15, 2008

It's snowing in Las Vegas!

It has been snowing all day and my boys are so excited! Maclaren is just so fascinated by it. He assumed that since it's snowing it must be Christmas, and therefore, where were his presents?


The boys played in the yard for about 5 minutes, then got cold and came in. But Mac has been back out twice, determined to build a snow fort to camp in.


Mac started getting really discour- aged that his attempts at a snow fort (left) didn't look exactly like the Wampa's Cave from Star Wars.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Aww, that is so cute. I haven't seen those two in a year! It's time I think. You guys better be coming to Utah this Christmas. I feel bad that he doesn't have enough snow to build a cave. We have plenty. It's been snowing for 4 days straight, making up for lost time.