Friday, April 17, 2009

Goodbye Trevor

We took a trip up to Utah for Easter and to see my little brother off to the MTC. It was such a great trip. I love spending time with my family, I don't get to see them nearly enough and the visit was way too short.

Rowan's highlight was the atv ride with my cousin Kilen.

Mac and Rowan had hours of fun on the giant snow bank in my grandma's front yard.
My highlight was being with my sisters. I hadn't seen Ashely and Paige since Christmas '07 which is just so wrong. Paige is such an adorable little girl.

At the MTC. Now he's official. Two months of intensive training and then off to Mexico City. Good luck Elder Carver, we love you!

We had almost the whole family together. Just missing Mel and Nate in Boston. She was too busy working full-time and getting close to delivering a baby. Excuses, excuses. We missed you Mel. I did not want to leave yesterday, I was having so much fun. I wish we weren't scattered across the country like we are. I guess that makes me appreciate the times we get to be together all the more.

No comments: