
1. He's a nag. "Mom, have you washed my shorts yet?" "Mom, did you forget to buy eggs?" He's two for pete's sake.
2. He loves to cuddle. Early every morning he comes and climbs into bed with me and puts his arms around me. I love it!

3. He is obsessed with motorcycles and guitars
and has been for a long time.
He's going to be getting a very cool
motobike with training wheels for
his birthday. He's also obsessed with
his birthday. We talk about it every day.
4. He loves accessories. Belts, sunglasses, bags, chapstick complete his ensemble.

5. His favorite show is the Wiggles.
6. He's such a great helper. He loves to help me with everything- cooking, cleaning, finding things. He's so organized and conscientious.
7. He loves to follow the rules and be obedient. Seriously, he's such a good boy these days, I love it!

8. He likes to tell jokes. They all have the word POOP in them somewhere. Example: Knock Knock... Who's there? Poop!
9. He potty trained himself in one week. He loves being a big boy now.
10. He's so sweet and adorable, I love this kid!
4 comments:
That's so funny that he nags like that. He and Mac are so different. Its crazy how they are just born with such an individual personality.
I feel bad that Rowan doesn't open up as much to "strangers" like us. But I love hearing the stories of how he is when he's at home and such. He's so quirky!
Man, I want to spend some more time around this kid to see him in action. Such funny stories!
what is it about boys and poop.... i think it just comes naturally.
Post a Comment