1. He thinks his name is also Max.
2. He's going to kindergarten next month. I can't believe it, how did he grow up so fast? He's so excited and I think I'm even more excited. I love school and I can't wait for him to experience it all.
3. He wishes he could fly. And air bend. And become an alien hero. He watches a lot of cartoons.
4. He does not like jokes. He gets very upset if I call him a nickname or tease him. So I do it all the time, I just can't help it.
5. His favorite things to do are to go to the library and play at the playground.
6. His favorite food is scrambled eggs and toast.
7. He's so much like Ryan it's scary.

8. He's such a performer. He loves attention and is so confident.
9. He loves Primary so much and is learning so much each week. It's so fun to watch.
10. He's fun and cute and I love him to bits!




5 comments:
So cute! He's such a funny kid.
Aww, Maclaren is growing up so fast. He used to be a baby.
I didn't know a lot of those things. I love that you did this. He's adorable and I cant believe he is so big.
i love that he thinks his name is also max... SO funny.
Starting kindergarten? I can't believe it... it's hard to believe Rowan is 3 too..
Post a Comment