I had an ultrasound this morning and received the happy news that the little bun in my oven is a girl! I'm so excited, I've been wishing for a girl. Now I can start buying little pink dresses. I'm scared to death of having 3 kids though. But mostly excited to have a new baby. I'm due July 1st. That still seems like such a long time away. Now I'm rambling. Bye.
April 2020 Calendar Pages
5 years ago
12 comments:
Dad and I are very excited for you and Ryan. Congratulations!!!
bun? oven? Why am I always the last to find out about these things.
I'm so excited for you! Its so fun buying girly things.
i'm so happy for you! that pink room is so cute.
what great news! it will be fun to have a girl in your family.
Congratulations Emily! You will adore her, but beware, there's a lot more money involved in the world of little girls! More clothes, accessories, dress ups, etc.! And from what I hear it doesn't improve until you've married them off to some unsuspecting man!
Wow, congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. And soon to be girls.
Wow! So those WERE pregnancy boobs in your Christmas pictures! I KNEW it!! I'm so happy for you, and especially happy that it's a little girl. Fun, fun, fun!!
You will have so much fun with a little girl. They are so delicate and sweet. Clothes, shoes, hair, pink, pink, and more pink! I bet your boys will just adore her.
LOL @ Marilouise
Congratulations!!!
Congrats, Emily! Is this the nursery that you are hoping for too?
Post a Comment