Monday, February 15, 2010

Disneyland

Last weekend we met up with some law school friends at Disneyland and had a great time. Ryan and the boys had never been before and I hadn't been since I was a kid, and we all loved it.

Unfortunately it rained all day our first day there so we were wet and cold and some of the rides were closed and Disneyland closed early, but the next day the sun came out and it was perfect! I didn't take many pictures, I always forget. But Ryan took some little video clips...

Walking in the rain




Maclaren was sooo excited to ride the teacups because whenever I'd show him the Disneyland website before our trip, that was the first picture that came up. I think he thought that was the only ride there. So he kept asking to go to the teacups, but it was closed both days due to rain, so he and Rowan just sat in the decoration one instead.

More video clips...
Maclaren doing a jig in his new rainboots


Rowan and Mac on a little ride

2 comments:

Nate and Mel said...

oh it sounds like a fun trip, even though the weather was crappy. it's so magical for kids. i love disneyland. did you go on pirates?

Stephanie said...

it looks like you guys had fun! i'm glad the sun came out and you were able to enjoy it. i can't wait to see you in like a month-ish!