Check out this adorable sock bouquet someone made. So clever:)
I came home and brought all the bags of gifts up to the baby's room and spread it all out and then sat there for an hour looking at it all, getting so excited to dress up my little girl in all the cute outfits, and to cuddle with her in all the soft blankets... I can't wait for little Claire to arrive, only 5 more weeks!
9 comments:
Baby showers are so fun. There's just something about the color pink that's so adorable! I want to send you a Baby Sling for your sweet baby. I'll email you about it! P.S. I love the name Claire!
Sweet! Thanks Beth:)
Hey! We love the name Claire! :) and holy cow, woman, you are beautiful!
I can't believe you only have 5 more weeks! I feel like people who are pregnant aren't pregnant for very long. Haha. You probably don't agree. That looks like a fun baby shower! I'm excited for baby Claire too!
yeah, those are special pictures of me...
you really did get some cUte stuff, baby claire is going to be well dressed, that's for sure!!
You deserved it! I'm so excited for your little girl.
Congratulations Emily!!! I'm so happy you get a little girl to dress up!!
Girls are so much fun! I just love the clothes, your boys are just going to adore her. Lincoln and Sawyer just love Isabel. cant wait to see pictures. Glad you had such a great baby shower!
I'm so excited for you, girls are so fun! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment