I can't believe I haven't blogged since February. So here are a few highlights of the past few months: Mac has been busy with soccer and TaeKwon-Do. He's having a great time with both.Here he is doing push-ups for not paying attention. His teacher is really strict and Mac is learning how to be more obedient and focused. There's Rowan on the side practicing his punches.

Practicing his meditation at home.
---------
The boys got to meet some storm troopers at the grand opening of a store the other day. We drove by and I saw them and I totally made up a story about the storm troopers coming to take over and how we needed to fight them and stuff... They believed me and got so scared. Rowan kept begging for me to keep driving but I dragged them up to see them. After a few minutes they relaxed and got close enough for me to get a picture.
---------
And Mac thinks he's so funny when he spells words like this on the fridge:

--------------
In March we took a big roadtrip to Washington to visit my sister Ashely and her new baby, Kate.
Here are the little cousins after Kate's baby blessing.
Nate, Kate, Paige and Ashley.
Rowan and Paige. He's too cool to hug back.

Check out the view from Ashley's hallway.
Mac saying hi.
We spent a few days in Utah too. The boys loved seeing snow!

6 comments:
I'm glad you posted. I'm glad you guys came here. And can we please destroy that picture of me? Wow. Thanks. :)
That's great that they are doing karate and soccer and stuff. It looks like they really like it. I can't wait to get Paige into some activities.
I'm glad you updated. I think it's cool that Maclaren is getting involved in things like that. I love that mediation picture! Rowan is funny that he dresses up so much. Things will be different when he goes off to school like Maclaren.
i love the yoga on the car picture... so funny.
Once again, how did you have such a hilarious son?! The yoga on the car, bum on the fridge, his face in the karate! He is one of a kind.
totally cracked up about the meditating on the car. hilarious!
Post a Comment