Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random pictures

Thanks for the new suits Grandma!

The weather has been gorgeous this week so we've been to the park every day. And Maclaren and Rowan have been getting along so well lately, it's been so nice.

My friend made me this adorable baby wipes case. Isn't it cute? And I've been going a little wild buying baby stuff lately. I need to control myself. But I had to order these little socks today (because I had an amazon gift card from my b-day)

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

that's a very cute wipes case. and i'm glad that the boys are getting a long great.

Ashley C said...

I like the wipes case also. That would be a fun thing to make. Those little socks are cute too. Thanks for your comment on my blog. :) All I need now is the baby.

Nate and Mel said...

those socks are ADORABLE!

Beth said...

It is hard no to buy things for little girls. I love those socks. I got some for my girls and have enjoyed using them, especially when their feet are so small and shoes won't stay on. I like the wipes case too.

Rachel said...

You gotta love boys in suits! So cute! And I've seen those socks and love em. Girls are so fun :) It's like playing dress up everyday. Until they get 2 or 3 and fight to do it themselves.

Rita said...

Emily, You have adorable children!!! I have a wedding announcement to send to you, but I don't have your address. Send it to Elke and she will send it to me.
Thanks, Rita Jackson

Ashley C said...

Oh where, oh where has my Emily gone? Oh where, oh where can she be????