
Little Avery Claire arrived on Thursday afternoon.
She was 6lbs 3 oz and 18.5 inches long.
She's doing great!

We thought we were going to name her Claire but changed our minds once we saw her.

My mom brought the boys to see her and they love her so much already.


I miss sleeping. But I love our sweet little girl.
11 comments:
oh my word, she's beautiful!!! i love her name, too!! and who gave you permission to look so good after giving birth?!!?!?
She looks like rowan in that picture. i can only imagine how much your boys love her. pleeeease keep us posted with more pictures of your little beauty. we're so happy for you!!!
Precious! It is amazing to me how dainty she looks, but still looks so much like your boys. Your room is adorable! Love the glider. Congrats! Hope you are recovering well!
Congrats again, Em! I'm so excited for you guys. I wish I could see her in person. I hope you get some good sleep soon... ish. :) It's rough. Good luck!
Ooh. Avery is GORGEOUS. And so is she. Congratulations!
so cute! i'm so glad everything went well. i can't wait to see her!
Oh so cute. I love her name. I'm glad your boys love her already.
Wow!! I was seriously thinking this very morning, "I better call Emily before she has that baby and is too sleep deprived to talk on the telephone!" I'm so mad that I didn't do it! Avery is beautiful!! You are beautiful! (No fair--did you apply lip gloss for that photo?) ;P Also--the nursery is beautiful!!
I LOVE the name. And you must have had a surrogate, because you look to good to have a brand new baby in your arms.
She is beautiful, and so are you! I am so happy for you and so happy the boys love her already! I am learning that a new baby softens the hearts of the whole family.
Thank you everyone for the nice comments! She is the sweetest little thing and I can't believe how much I love her already.
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! Get as much sleep as you can, it's harder with 2 others. She is adorable. Can't wait to see more pics.
Post a Comment