We blessed little Avery last Sunday. It was a really nice day. I took these pictures after church and now I've decided I need to take a photography class. Then a photoshop class. I have no clue how to get a nice picture. But oh well, for now here's our sweet little girl in her dress.

Avery is still such a sweet baby. She's happy almost all the time. She sleeps awesome during the night. She's such a joy!
8 comments:
super cute
So pretty! I just love her dress. What a cute little girl. She looks so much like you and Rowan. Must be nice having a good sleeper. :)
What are you talking about, those pictures are so cute. She looks a LOT like Maclaren to me- such huge eyes! (Jacob just saw this and wondered when we are going to play again.)
Aww, she looks like a sweet baby. She and Rowan do look a lot alike! What a cute baby. I'm glad that you have her. :)
holy cow! sleeping through the night?! LUCKY YOU! how nice to have an easy one when it's your third...
Wow what a pretty little dress on a pretty little girl. I'm glad the day was nice.
when your subject is that cute, you can't help but get a great picture!!
cute dress. i love it. she does look a lot like rowan
Post a Comment