Sunday, October 17, 2010

Festival

I took the kids to a Halloween Festival and Car Show yesterday. They were baking in their costumes because it was like 90 degrees, but they had a great time.


Rowan cheering after he won the hula hoop game
They got to see some exotic animals like this porcupine, an armadillo, a monkey, an african racoon, some kind of huge snake...
And they made some spider webs

And this little sweetie slept through the whole thing.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That looks like a fun time! I think the exotic animals thing would be a blast even for me as an adult! I wanna touch a porcupine!

Beth said...

Oh the boys in their costumes are so cute. To bad that Avery missed the fun but oh well. Maybe next year she'll be awake for it.

suzanne said...

you guys are always doing fun things!! it's too bad it is still 120 degrees in the fall.