Monday, November 22, 2010

Avery lately


I just got this bebepod seat for Avery today. She loves it and so do I. I think it's going to be a lifesaver:)


She loves to smile.
She doesn't love tummy time. She puts up with it for about 10 seconds then starts crying.
I was lucky to get her happy for these photos.



For Halloween she was a little tiger or leopard or cheetah or something.

And now she's hungry and mad, so see ya!

6 comments:

Elise said...

lol. I love the update.

Beth said...

She is so girly. I love all the pink! The bebepod/bumbo seat is a lifesaver! She's adorable!

Stephanie said...

What a cutie! I wish I could see you guys!

Melanie said...

does she love the Sophie like Tripp did? All he ever did was chew on her legs.

Danielle said...

She is so cute. In the course of reading this post I thought she really looked like Maclaren, then Ryan, then Rowan... I can't decide!

Candace said...

She is so cute. It was great seeing you guys the other night, sorry it wasn't for longer. I will need to get myself one of those bumbo chairs as well.