Once again, such cute pics. I watched the video Ryan posted of Christmas. It looked like the boys had a great day. Me and Paige watched that together and it was fun. Also, I bought a couch and loveseat. Its not a sectional But it does look like one in the pictures. I'm excited to see you guys in March. I'm assuming you're coming to Utah, right?
12 comments:
Super cute pictures! I love them all!! The one with you and Avery is so adorable!!!
cute shoes em! Love them. and the pics are really cute. i like mac and row by the bus.
Elf on a shelf is awesome. My mom had 3 little homemade ones when were were growing up. (robert)
what fun pictures, I can't believe how big your boys are getting and Avery is just a doll...and can I just say I love your shoes :)
Those are great pictures of your family. We LOVED getting your card; thank you!!! Jacob kept saying, "Rowan got a haircut." ?? :)
Once again, such cute pics. I watched the video Ryan posted of Christmas. It looked like the boys had a great day. Me and Paige watched that together and it was fun. Also, I bought a couch and loveseat. Its not a sectional But it does look like one in the pictures. I'm excited to see you guys in March. I'm assuming you're coming to Utah, right?
I meant to say I love the ONES with you and Avery. Both are just beautiful.
Thank you!
I love every single pic. They turned out great!
Those pics turned out so great!! It's amazing when three kids end up all looking good in a picture, let alone the parents! Well done!
Hey I just LOVE The photos! Who took them, did Ryan? Just wondering because I've been trying to take our family photos, and it is not easy
I love your photo's! Your kids are adorable :) Isn't it fun having a little girl after 2 boys? :)
Post a Comment