Monday, January 17, 2011

I want to make these...

Aren't these little snowmen cute? I want to make them... but I don't really have a reason to. Maybe for Mac's class this week, although it feels strange bringing snowmen treats when it's warm and sunny out.
Tutorial Here.

I'm also making this right now:
I figured I'd take advantage of the after Christmas sales at Michael's and get a jump on next Christmas by making this cute card holder now. And actually I think I'm not ready for Christmas to be over. I miss it.
Tutorial Here.

And since Valentine's Day will be here soon, I might make this too:
Or I might not. Because I see these cute craft projects and get all excited to do them but then what happens is that I buy the materials and I set the bag on the floor in the corner of the kitchen and then I write on my to-do list "make wreath" and then I put it off and then it starts to feel like work instead of fun. Then by the time I get it finished I'm not really excited about it anymore. Does anyone else feel that way?
Well, here's the tutorial anyway.

And I really want to make these... they look so good! But I really shouldn't.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
Recipe Here.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

woah, that dessert looks sooo good. those crafts are cute too. cute little snowmen.

suzanne said...

those things are all DARLING! but that cheesecake has me drooling.

Beth said...

mmmm those caramel apple cheese cake bars look so good! I love the little birdie secrets blog. They have fantastic ideas!