Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nice

Today Maclaren was playing with this little Nativity set.
Then he asked,
"Mom, where's the guy with brown skin?"
"I don't know, Mac, why don't you play with the shepherd or the cow..." I replied.
A few more minutes of him asking for the "brown" one and me looking... then I found it.
"Why did you want this one so much?" I asked.
"Because it looks like he's holding a bomb. And I pretend that he's gonna throw it."
Hmm.

9 comments:

Ashley C said...

"Merry Christmas... kaboom!!" Yikes. That's normal, right? :)

suzanne said...

special.

hopefully he's throwing it at king herod. :)

Allison Barnes said...

how funny.

Stephanie said...

Hahaha, that's so funny.

Elise said...

Holy COW. I laughed SO hard. Out loud. I rarely do that. Thanks. Needed that.

Ashley C said...

Boys are so funny.

Melanie said...

Boys ARE funny. they play so much different than girls. Good story. Has mac been watching the news too much and now thinks that those with turbins are automatically terrists?

The Busby Family said...

that is awesome!

Danielle said...

HA!!! Where does he get these things?!