Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yum

I just made these little meatball sliders, they were so yummy! Here's the recipe.

And I'm about to make these:

Candied Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies. I love bacon and chocolate, ever since I tried these. Sweet, salty heaven. Recipe Here.

7 comments:

Ashley C said...

How did your cookies turn out? I can't really imagine bacon in cookies, but I can see the appeal because I do like salty/sweet things.

Allison Barnes said...

I've tried those chocolates before and they were surprisingly really good. Let me know how the cookies turn out!

Elke said...

I will never try bacon and chocolate together, just in case I like it.

Stephanie said...

I can't imagine how that tastes with the bacon and chocolate together, but if you like bacon, then shoot, I bet those are good cookies.

Ashley C said...

I just realized that our latest blog posts have the same title. :)

Fronica said...

That looks like something I'd like to try making. I bet Luke would love 'em.

Emily Alexander said...

The cookies turned out pretty good, but the bacon flavor was quite mild. I could hardly tell there was bacon, maybe I chopped it up too fine. They were good though.