My little Avery turned 1 yesterday. This year has really flown by but it's been a great year. Avery has brought so much joy to our home, I can't imagine my life without her.
Most of the day was spent playing with her birthday balloons:)
Then present time. The boys were so excited to help her open the gifts.

Ryan picked out a little dress...

And a little doggie. Which she loves to kiss.
Hugging her doll before she even got it out of the bag. 
And then some cake. She didn't really care for it. The straw was much more fun.
Oh I love this girl.
6 comments:
Great pics. She is so cute. Can't wait to see her in a few days.
So cute. It's adorable that she was hugging the doll before it was out of the bag. Girls are so different from boys.
She looks like both Mac and Rowan, I thing. At any rate, I'm wicked excited to see you in a few days!!
Awwww so very cute! She is such a sweet little girl. I just love that I can stay in touch through blogging when I can't see them in person. But I will in one week!!!
happy birthday, avery!! so, she's a red velvet kind a girl too??! :)
I can't believe I've never even met her! She is so cute and big. I felt EXACTLY the same when when I had baby Rebecca- how did I ever get along without her?
She is beautiful Emily! Happy birthday to little Avery(:
Post a Comment