Yeah, you do live in a pretty place. I like the desert sometimes. You guys are lucky to have the sun so much longer in the year. We still aren't sure if it's summer yet here in Rexburg.
Pretty pics. Everywhere seems to have it's own kind of beauty. Well, I never could figure out what was pretty about Fort Worth, but most everywhere else anyway.
3 comments:
I'm glad that you are enjoying it now, we have been up to Red Rock Canyon before, and it is really pretty!
Yeah, you do live in a pretty place. I like the desert sometimes. You guys are lucky to have the sun so much longer in the year. We still aren't sure if it's summer yet here in Rexburg.
Pretty pics. Everywhere seems to have it's own kind of beauty. Well, I never could figure out what was pretty about Fort Worth, but most everywhere else anyway.
Post a Comment