Hey. I just came to say Hello. Hello oh-oh-oh-oh. I've had that song in my head all week.Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. I haven't had much to blog about lately. Or rather, I've forgotten to bring my camera to all blog-worthy events lately so it's like they didn't even happen.
Avery's growing up right before our eyes. I can't believe she'll be ONE next week!
They boys finished up their soccer season. Our team was kind of lame but they had fun.



In other news, Ryan joined up with another lawyer last month to create The Firm. They're leasing an office downtown at a really busy intersection and it's going great so far. The location is bringing in a ton of business and now Ryan works even longer hours than before! Yay. But no, it's good.
Putting up the sign!Check him out on the local morning news here:
4 comments:
That's great that Ryan's firm is going well! Not cool about the long hours though. Sorry. I can't believe Avery is going to be one so soon! What? Seriously, I was shocked when I realized that. I'm glad your kids are doing well. I hope we get to see you guys in a couple weeks.
This billboard is awesome!
Those are cute pictures of Avery :) And it looks like Maclaren had fun in his soccer league. The Firm reminds me of John Grisham. That's cool that he's got more business and that news clip was pretty neat too!
Love the skirts that mom made. they turned out so cute. and the flower you made for her hair is so cute. it's so cute when little boys play soccer. I can't wait for tripp to be old enough.
that would be super weird to see your husband's face everywhere.
Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment