I ran my first half marathon today in Cedar City. It was such a fun experience!
It was great to run with my sister too:)
My good friend and I consider my personal trainer Michelle got me into this and I could have never done it without her.
Michelle and Josh at the finish.
And we saw some friends from Vegas there too! Joe finished in 1:39!!
13 comments:
Awesome job Emily. I think might try one of those after I have this baby. You look great!!
I'm so happy for you girls. And glad it went well. I really hope we can run one all together sometime. I can't believe that guy ran it in 1:39! Whoa!
yay us! my mother in law was telling me about one they do a couple times a year at disneyland. they run through the park. i smell a family vacation coming up.....
Wow awesome!! I've contemplated training for one but am not brave enough to take it on. yet.
You look great!
Wish I was a runner... but I can't seem to enjoy it. Hmm. Hey, do you share your Star Wars printables? Did Ryan make them on Photoshop? I'd love a copy! We're having a SW birthday here next month. erushton@wavecable.com .
Wow, way to go! Great job doing something so daunting.
That's amazing!! and you look like a tiny little twig that's going to snap in half if the wind picks up!! You were already too skinny last time i saw you a couple years ago!!
I believe that i've FOUND all the weight you've apparently LOST! Lemme know if you want it back, i'd be glad to let it go :)
Nice work!!
Yay! You're my hero. And you look great!
Thanks for all the nice comments guys!
you are awesome. i didn't know joe was such a great runner...
Kudos to you Emily, your sister, Michelle and Joe! Way to go! 13 mi is a long way to run. Great job!
I'm so PROUD and excited for you! What a great accomplishment! Jason is running his first Full in St. George next weekend. Ya I think I'll stick to halfs. Great job! You do look awesome to!
Wow Emily! That is awesome! Great job!
Post a Comment