Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bryce Canyon Half Marathon

On Saturday Ryan, the kids and I headed up to Bryce Canyon for this race.  
It was very rainy but beautiful and a good run overall.


At the finish line... happy to be done!  And I decree that the next race I do will be in warm sunny California!  Who's with me?



Then we stopped at a wildlife museum and the kids got to feed some "exotic" deer.  They looked like average deer to me.


Then lunch in Cedar City and a lovely drive home:)


5 comments:

mom said...

Yeah, Em is blogging. Congrats on the run. And in the rain. Sorry you had to run in wet shoes. And happy you have some pics of the race. I am proud of you.

Allison Barnes said...

Good job!! I would like to try run like that! Let me know when you find the sunny california one!

Melanie said...

They do half marathons at Disney Land. Just sayin.........

Stephanie said...

Good job Em! That's a great accomplishment. It makes me want to run more too. I need to sign up for a race to keep me motivated.

Harris Family said...

you look great Emily! Congrats girl!