Friday, July 27, 2012

Good books

I love reading good books- I love that exciting escape to another world if only for a few hours...  I never thought I would love science-fiction/fantasy books so much either but man, there are some really good ones out there.  Like Divergent.  And it's sequel, Insurgent.  I highly recommend them.  


The only bad part is that now I have to wait a year for 
the third book in this trilogy to come out.  Aghhh!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

that's why i'm gonna wait to read them. i just coundn't handle waiting a year for the last hunger games book to come out. that stuff drives me crazy! remind me to read it next year. in the mean time, read Venitia by Georgette Heyer. Obviously not sci-fi, but i really liked it.

Elise said...

Fun! I always love a good book recommendation.

Stephanie said...

that's great that you're such a reader. i haven't read for leisure in a long time. i love it though.