I really don't feel old enough or mature enough to have an 8 year old, but somehow it's happening. Maclaren is such a fun, easy-going, curious, bright child and he makes me smile. I'm looking forward to seeing him get baptized this weekend and to have my family in town!
7 comments:
Yeah!! We can't wait to be there.
After I got Mac's baptism announcement I was thinking about the time I watched him while you were at the hospital having Rowan. That was so fun for me. I can't believe he is 8 now! It really doesn't seem that long ago that he was a little toddler.
Woot!! Can't wait to see you guys in 2 days!!
I remember when he was just a baby. I'm glad we can come!
SO great!! wish we could be there... what a handsome boy!
Yay!! Good job! Love the announcement.
Can't wait to leave tomorrow and spend the weekend with you guys. And can't wait to see my oldest grand child get baptized. What a wonderful time.
Post a Comment