Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Help me!

I'm in charge of my ward's Enrichment Cooking Class- I don't know why they asked me to do it, I need serious cooking help myself... Anyway, this month I thought it would be fun to do "Freezer Meals" you know, you prepare them and freeze them for later.

Well, now I need to find some recipes to actually demonstrate... I don't have any. So here's where you come in: Do you have any freezer meal recipes? Anything you've made that freezes really well? If so, please send the my way!

Update: Thanks for everyone's good ideas and recipes- I feel so much better now!

4 comments:

Ashley C said...

My sister-in-law made a bunch when we watched their kids for a week and they were all pasta type. The best one was a Baked Ziti Pasta. It looked very simple. Just ziti noodles, thick spaghetti sauce and then once it was cooked, we put lots of mozarella on top. It was really good! I've never done it myself though.

Rachel said...

I have a ton of recipes. I'm in a freeze-ahead group right now and I've accumulated several. I can email them to you....

Robin said...

Hey Emily, I'll ask my mother-in-law and get back to you. She always makes huge meals and freezes them so she doesn't have to cook as much!

Jenny said...

Heather Shull just told me about a book called "Dinner is Ready" that tells you how to make 30 freezer meals in one day. Good luck!