Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mrs. Alexander

I substitute teach one day a week, because it's fun and it's a nice little break from my kids. I always wanted to be a teacher, so when I sub, I kinda feel like a teacher for a day and it's nice to have an actual job and feel important and smart! I taught in a 5th grade class this week and one of the boys drew this picture for me, I thought it was cute.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so cute! I didn't know you were substitute teaching. I'm sure the kids love you!

Ashley C said...

That's really sweet!

The Busby Family said...

That is so cute. I must be nice to get out once a week. I need to do that.

Elise said...

dude. he's some artist.

Who watches your kids?

Emily Alexander said...

A girl in my ward who is pregnant with her first baby comes over and watches them. It works out great.

suzanne said...

that was always one of my favorite parts about teaching... the love notes.