Interesting article:Ten Politically Incorrect Truths About Human Nature- Why most suicide bombers are Muslim, beautiful people have more daughters, humans are naturally polygamous, sexual harassment isn't sexist, and blondes are more attractive.
http://psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-20070622-000002.xml
6 comments:
this article is just proof that the natural man IS, in fact, an enemy to God.
Thanks a lot for spoiling the ending for me. Just when I was starting to get into it! You're funny. I hope you guys have a great time in Utah! I wish we could have come.
I thought the part about men being bigger than women was particularly interesting. I had never thought of that... but couldn't it be that the more desirable women (blond, busty, fecund) got the more desirable men (large protectors) and they had more children that grew to adulthood (due to the fecundity and the protection) and therefore height was propagated more? Just a thought.
Very in interesting article. Is it weird that now I want to dye my hair and I regret having a breast reduction. hmmmm.
**Have fun in Huntsville. I'm jealous! I wish we were there hanging out with you - even thought the Huntsville festivities don't change much from year to year.
Love ya!
I think attractiveness really has more to do with facial structure, personality, and physique, than hair color. I've known some unattractive blondes and I've known some unattractive brunettes...
I thought this was quite amusing actually. Just shows how human behavior lean on the "animalistic" side of things.
Post a Comment