Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our new house

Wow, a lot has happened since I've blogged last. I've been busy and distracted, but anyway, we moved into a house over Labor Day weekend and I just love it! I was so sick of our ghetto apartment and some friends in our ward own this little duplex and asked if we were interested in renting it. Um, yeah!! It is adorable on the inside and has a great grassy backyard that the boys and I love. I am so happy to finally live in a house!!


Rowan's room- with an awesome mural painted by Suzanne, the owner of the house. She's amazing!

Mac's room.

Rowan in the backyard, enjoying the grass. The weather is cooling off nicely and I'm loving spending evenings in our backyard, just taking in the fresh air and enjoying our own space.

5 comments:

suzanne said...

i'm so happy that you are there and loving it. you have made it so cute.

:)

Rachel said...

That is so awesome!! I love the boy's rooms! Way cute!

The Busby Family said...

I love those room, how nice to be in a house, we are just in a townhouse and it's okay, but it would be so nice to be in a house of our own.

Stephanie said...

i love those pictures! i think your boys are so cute. and the house is cute. you put on a great birthday party it looks like!

Nat said...

Great house! Are you in Vegas or Henderson? Glad you are liking it there. Your kids are cute. You are a great photographer.