Saturday, September 13, 2008

Twilight

I realize I'm a little late to enter this craze, but I finally read the Twilight Saga this past week and a half and I've been on such a high! Oh, what great books they are and I'm so in love and I wish I were a vampire. It was such a great escape and although I feel a content closure after finishing Breaking Dawn, I feel sad that's it's over and I wish I could still live in that world a little longer. Actually, I still have the partial manuscript of Midnight Sun to read on the internet tonight, so that'll be wonderful. You know it was leaked illegally so Stephenie Meyer but it on her blog, right? www.stepheniemeyer.com
And I'm so excited for the movie to come out in November. It'll never be as good as the book, but it'll be good enough!

5 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

I loved those books too! I am excited for the movie, but I really think they will have a hard time showing her extreme love for Edward... because it was all in her thoughts in the book... how will we be able to hear her thoughts in a movie???

Robin said...

I'm so glad we read these together so I don't have to be a vampire goober on my own! Do we have a date on opening night?

Rachel said...

I still get giddy when I read those books (even though it's been like 3 times all the way through). It's such a fun fantasy to escape to!!

Emily Alexander said...

Giddy is a good word for it. I'm re-reading them right now and I do feel giddy! They are even better the second time through. I wonder how they'll be on the third...

Nat said...

Yeah. I get made fun of from a lot of people for loving it so much--except for from my young women at church. I'm glad another friend my age loves it too! Love it Love it!