I don't cook a single thing when Ryan is out of town. It just seems pointless. So I usually survive on cereal, McDonalds and cookies. And Cafe Rio. It's 1/2 mile from my house, it's delicious, they serve huge portions, kids eat free, and when I walk in the door, I'm transported into happy Mormon land-- the land of super cute hairstyles, knee-length shorts, designer carseat covers and happy families. And I'm bound to see at least one person from my ward every time. I love it.
April 2020 Calendar Pages
5 years ago
5 comments:
Look what just popped into my Google Reader: Another happy post from Emily's blog! I hereby take back all obnoxious comments I have made about complain-y posts. (Besides, it was just that one post and I have felt horribly guilty ever since!) Thanks for brightening my day yet again! :)
xoxox, ML
I love Cafe Rio. Wish there was one here.
that looks yummy. i've only been there once, but i love the chairs.
Ah jealous. love cafe rio. Mmmm their chicken salad = so good.
so how in the world do i get your blog to pop up on my google reader? I thought private blogs don't show...
I don't even know what a google reader is... MariLouise?
Post a Comment