I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Especially Rowan. He looks so much older!
looks like fun. was there a good turn out or was it just the three of them?
Just the three of them, and the herds of crazy 1st grade field-trippers.
Looks like a lot of fun, I took my kids to the childrens museum here and they love it, but the clifford thing looks awesome! Fun times!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Especially Rowan. He looks so much older!
looks like fun. was there a good turn out or was it just the three of them?
Just the three of them, and the herds of crazy 1st grade field-trippers.
Looks like a lot of fun, I took my kids to the childrens museum here and they love it, but the clifford thing looks awesome! Fun times!
Post a Comment