Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kidarooz



Update: I got one! I'd been searching craigslist and they just never have them here in Vegas, so then I had the brilliant idea to check the L.A. craigslist since we were heading there for the weekend. I found the above little beauty and got an awesome deal on it too:) I'm very happy now.

Do any of you have one of these double stroller/bike trailers?
My graco duoglider is just not very impressive for major walking excursions, and incapable to jog with so I really want to sell it and get a double jogging stroller or one of these. I tried out my friend's Kidarooz (above) 2 1/2 years ago in Boston and absolutely loved it and I've wanted one ever since. The thing is, they only sell them at Costco and only in the springtime, and I missed my opportunity the past two years. Now this year they don't have them in and aren't sure if/when they'll be getting them here. Grrr! I want one.
I'm sure that my not owning one is the reason I'm not losing any weight. That or the 50 rice krispie treats I eat weekly :]

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I have one of those things that hooks up to a bike but It doesn't have a handle to push it like the one in your picture. Bret tried to use it last summer but it was too bumpy of a ride for Kien then, we'll have to try it again this year once the snow melts.

Isa said...

have you tried ebay or craigslist??? Those are awesome, I want one too!

Emily Alexander said...

I have tried ebay and craigslist, they very rarely have one and they go FAST. People apparently love them and don't want to sell them!

Isa said...

Guess what, they are selling 1 at amazon right now!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000NJG4YO/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

You are lucky, girl, they don't have these at all in Europe.

sarah said...

Emily- I have the bike trailor- it's not a stroller- but i'll tell you what- pulling the kids is Hard work- lots of fun, but hard- if you get one i would recommened a good seat cushion :)