
1. Target. The Target across the street from my house, my favorite place in the world, is being remodeled and adding a grocery section! Could life get any better?
2. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It's truly a miracle. It removes scuffs and marks that I thought would never come off. It brings me so much joy.

3. Yogurtland. I'll also include YogoYum and Yogels. Las Vegas has finally caught on to the idea of self-serve frozen yogurt with toppings. It's glorious.
4. My push mower. My gas lawn mower died a few months ago so I picked this baby up on craigslist. It's so easy and fun to mow the lawn and I feel so retro!

5. LVAC. That's right, I've switched over to the the Las Vegas Athletic Club, and it's pretty dang nice. FREE childcare in an awesome play palace, intense and amazing group classes, including Zumba which I love, and a women's only room with HGTV streaming on the big screen! Heaven:) Oh, and it's across the street from Yogurtland. That there's what Oprah calls multi-tasking.
6 comments:
You are such a BABE with your push mower! Wo wooooo! (sp?)
I miss Yogels.
You are awesome, I love the working out and yogurt in the same sentence. That is totally me. You are looking mighty hot I tell you. Take care,
Um, where can I find a yogurt place like that? I have never heard of one around here. Sounds amazing. And your gym sounds awesome also!
wow, cool mower! i have to mow all the time now. and i hate it. maybe i would like one of those. are they lightweight?
i love that lawn mowing picture!
Post a Comment