Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

Maclaren started Kindergarten yesterday.  He had a great day.  He really likes his teacher, Mr. Buono.
Mac even got to be the first kid to try out the time-out chair.  

See, there's this really fun activity table in the class with drawers full of toys.  How can a little boy stay in his seat when there are toys to be played with??
     
Today was a little better.  He just made really loud silly sounds all day.  I think this is going to be a very interesting year.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

oh so cute. i want to hear the sounds he makes! he is so grown up

Robin said...

Lol about the time out chair! What a big boy. I can't wait to see you all!

Candace said...

I love that he got to try out the time out chair first. Henrys first day of preschool is tomorrow so we'll see if he does the same, wouldn't surprise me.
Isn't it crazy that we have kids in kindergarten? Kind of nice though!

Ashley C said...

Wow, is he really in kindergarten? That's crazy! So you get to go to the class with him?

p.s. In Gig Harbor we just walked along the harbor and then went to the new huge shopping center by Safeway. Its really fancy. And we drove by my friends old houses and stuff.

Stephanie said...

i'm glad he likes school! they grow up so fast...

Rachel said...

I can't believe Mac's in kindergarten!!